Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Rex Hospital Open has always received tremendous local and regional support for the last 30 years and we know this year will be even better. Through corporate participation in pro-ams, branding opportunities and hospitality ticket packages the tournament has generated over 8.4 for patients in need. The 2018 Charity proceeds will support Neuroscience Service Line Expansion at UNC REX Healthcare. Tournament funding will support state-of-the-art facilities and 24/7 care provided by specialty trained physicians, nurses and ancillary staff. This will help the community receive specialized care with stokes, traumatic brain injury and other neurological diseases. Thank you to all of our sponsors and volunteers that are helping make changes in the community.
Have you ever wanted to take part in a professional golf tournament? Well, now’s your chance!
The Rex Hospital Open is seeking high-quality volunteers to assist in executing the area’s premier professional charity golf tournament, part of the Web.com Tour. The tournament is held at TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC from May 28- June 3, 2018.
Whether you’re a golf novice, an avid fan, a new volunteer, or have been an integral volunteer for years, there is a place for you! It takes many hands to make this tournament a success.
Volunteers Package: $35 registration fee goes to Rex Hospital Foundation
- One Adidas Tournament polo shirt
- One Tournament ball cap or visor
- Free breakfast and lunch on the days that you volunteer
- Tournament Volunteer badge, which is good all week for free admittance
- Up to six free weekly Guest badges - to give to family or friends
- Admittance to the Volunteer Appreciation Party
- Free parking in the volunteer parking lot with frequent shuttles to and from the course
- And one voucher for a free round of golf at TPC Wakefield Plantation (cart fee not included) if you work three or more shifts!