Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Denver Post Community is to improve and enrich the quality of life in our community through support of programs that benefit children and youth; arts and culture; education and literacy; and the provision of basic human services. In 2011, The Denver Post Community Foundation was established as a separate 501(c)(3) organization and serves to broaden the reach of the Posts’ philanthropic giving. At that time, Ride The Rockies became a Signature Event of The Denver Post Community Foundation and helps support nonprofit agencies that work to improve the lives of Coloradans in the towns hosting Ride The Rockies.
Each June, RTR relies on a group of 80 - 100 volunteers who work together like a well-oiled machine to ensure a safe, rewarding and fun week for all involved. Our volunteers have an incredibly important job and we are deeply indebted to them for their efforts. It is their hard work and diligence that allows The Denver Post to put on a world class event.
Looking to become involved with a great cycling Tour, but not confident on a bike? Have you ridden in RTR or PTP in the past, and want to give back? Are you passionate about cycling, volunteering, the outdoors, events? We are always taking applications for new volunteers!
As a Ride The Rockies volunteer, you will receive:
- RTR-branded clothing (tshirts, hat, long-sleeve, and other goodies)
- Housing for the week of the Tour
- Gas card to fill up your vehicle (and in some cases, a RTR vehicle will be provided)
- Food! We provide a stipend for the week, and dinner every night
- A chance to see the unseen parts of Colorado - the far corners, small towns, back roads
- Joining an amazing volunteer family!
For additional questions please email Volunteer Manager, Suzi Jolly, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-954-6707