Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Mission Reduce the incidence of Lyme and Tick borne illnesses on Cape Cod and the Islands, through education on prevention, early detection and treatment Provide Lyme patients with the latest information on treatment options and resources including integrative approaches to treating Lyme disease Provide Lyme patients with support services and advocacy Provide treatment subsidies to Lyme patients with financial hardships
- Provided Lyme disease education and prevention materials to the Cape Cod community, including physicians’ offices
- Provided advocacy to approximately 5,000 Lyme patients since Lyme Awareness of Cape Cod was founded in 2007
- Opened Lyme Awareness of Cape Cod wellness center in 2015
- Participated in Ribbons Across America hanging over 10,000 ribbons over Cape Cod
- Broadcasted on Radio and TV advocating the dangers and prevention of Lyme disease
- Advocated and participated in National Lyme Conferences
- Added integrative services to the Entire Health and Wellness Center/Lyme Awareness of Cape Cod offerings specifically tailored for people with Lyme disease
- Held first local conference/retreat on Lyme education and treatment
- Donated $30,000 in services to Lyme patients
- Installed Lyme disease awareness and prevention signs blog hiking trails and golf courses on Cape Cod
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!