Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
BBB’s mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust. BBB accomplishes this mission by: Creating a community of trustworthy businesses Setting standards for marketplace trust Encouraging and supporting best practices Celebrating marketplace role models, and Denouncing substandard marketplace behavior
For over 100 years, BBB has helped people make smarter decisions and is evolving to meet fast changing marketplace needs.
- BBB sets standards for ethical business behavior and monitors compliance. Almost 400,000 Accredited Businesses meet and commit to our high standards.
- BBB helps consumers identify trustworthy businesses, and those that aren’t, through more than 4 million BBB Business Reviews.
- BBB sets standards for and evaluates thousands of advertisements each year to ensure that people can trust what advertisers say.
- BBB sets standards for and evaluates the practices of thousands of charities so that donors know where their money is going.
- BBB coaches businesses on ethical behavior and how to build stronger, more trusting relationships with their customers.
BBB offers its national and local consumer services online and in person. Through our efforts, BBB helps millions of people each year.
The Council of Better Business Bureaus(CBBB) is the network hub for BBBs in the US and Canada. Like BBBs, CBBB is dedicated to fostering honest and responsive relationships between businesses and consumers -- instilling consumer confidence and advancing a trustworthy marketplace for all.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!