Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Mission of Safe Places is to provide families who are homeless as a result of domestic violence with safety and shelter while empowering them to break the cycle and live free of abuse.
We provide 24-month transitional housing to families who are homeless as a result of domestic violence. We empower survivors of domestic violence through :
- Strength-based case management
- Individual financial counseling
- The goal of self-sufficiency
- Affordable housing search assistance
- Referrals for services such as abuse counseling, legal aid, and immigration