Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
CPLI advocates for systemic changes in laws and governmental responses so that they promote healthy outcomes and ensure that the treatment of children is just and age-appropriate.
Focus of Advocacy and Reform:
- Change laws, policies, practices, and culture to keep children in schools and out of the juvenile and criminal justice systems
- Reform school discipline laws and reduce the exclusionary practices of suspensions and expulsions of children from schools
- Ensure fairness and equity for court-involved youth
- Advocate for age-appropriate, research-based continuum of services for troubled or court-involved children
- Promote public policies and practices that embrace positive, strength-based youth development approaches, and advocate for laws that invest in Indiana’s children
CPLI is registered 501(c)(3) and a member of the National Juvenile Justice Network (NJJN), a network of state-based juvenile justice advocacy groups.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!