Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission: Protecting children. Strengthening families.
Our vision: A safe home for every child.
One Hope United is a private, human service organization that offers a broad spectrum of prevention, intervention and community-based programs that impact more than 15,000 children and families each year, including more than 5,000 in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
* One Hope United helps prevent child abuse by providing intensive services to more than 1,700 families at risk of abuse and neglect.
* Our Family Preservation Program assists families challenged by substance abuse, domestic violence and incarceration issues.
* One Hope United also provides accessible, affordable, high-quality child care, which addresses school readiness, to more than 1,200 children from low-income families.
* We serve nearly 1,500 clients through Youth Services, which provide counseling and outreach services to troubled and delinquent adolescents and their families.
* Through our residential programs, we provide a safe home for vulnerable youth. These services are for adolescents 11-18 on the Lake Villa campus. Rebound, in Waukegan, is for youth who are turning 18 and transitioning out of the child welfare system.
- Nancy Miller
- (847) 245-6511
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!