Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of The Water Conservation Garden is to educate and inspire through excellent exhibits and programs that promote water conservation and the sustainable use of related natural resources.
The Water Conservation Garden has nearly six acres of displays that showcase water conservation through a series of beautiful themed gardens, such as a native plant garden and a vegetable garden, as well as how-to displays such as mulch and irrigation exhibits. The Garden also features a native butterfly pavilion that is open spring and summer each year. Please visit our Exhibits page for more information.
Admission is free, and the Garden can be viewed on a self-guided tour, with a group or through one of our FREE docent-led Garden tours every Saturday at 10:00am
The Garden offers many programs and services including:
- Classes and Workshops (four to six per month) on topics such as art, water-wise gardening, landscaping and even how to make cheese!
- Ms. Smarty-Plants(tm) Youth Education Program
- School tours by appointment
- Large group tours by appointment
- Landscape design consultations by appointment
- Large events such as festivals and plant sales throughout the year featuring family-friendly activities
- Hosted events such as fundraisers, wedding and other ceremonies
- Gift shop with a wide range of unique items including books, candles, jewelry, garden artwork and much more!