Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Sun Devil Family Charities is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization with the purpose to support alumni, students or faculty of Arizona State University and their related family that may need financial assistance resulting from a medical necessity. Towards this end, it will undertake the following activities: Outreach to those that require medical hardship assistance
- Allocate public and/or private funds, as appropriate, to subsidize medical hardship assistance
- Seek and apply for state, federal, and private fund available for medical hardship assistance programs
- Allocate public and/or private funds, as appropriate, to organizations, agencies, or individuals that can provide support for those in need of medical hardship assistance
- Work closely with community leaders in promoting awareness and educational programs regarding the need for medical hardship assistance programs
- Develop awareness in the business community, in local government, and in the general public of the importance of assisting those who have fallen on medical hardships
- Engage in other activities that will assist SDFC in implementing this purpose
Sun Devil Family Charities provides medical hardship assistance to past and present Arizona State University alumni, faculty, and staff and their immediate families.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!