Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Foundation is an organization of individuals, in partnership with participating public and private entities that are committed to raising funds to build and sustain a year-round community aquatics center on the North Coast of San Luis Obispo County.
In partnership with public and private entities, the goals of the Foundation are to:
- Provide a sustainable aquatics facility that meets or exceeds the health, fitness, competitive, safety, educational and recreational needs of the communities we serve.
- Raise capital funds for the construction of a Community Pool which includes a competition sized or Olympic sized pool; a therapy/activity pool and a building that includes locker room/shower facility with office area for coaches, lifeguards and pool staff, and assigned storage areas for pool maintenance and workout equipment.
- Create an endowment fund to contribute to sustaining the aquatic center.
- Provide a quality year-round recreational swimming facility, subject to rules and regulations to be adopted by the Foundation.
- Improve the quality of life for all ages, community health, youth development, athletics, and the economic vitality of the communities we serve.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!