Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Foundation is an organization of individuals, in partnership with participating public and private entities that are committed to raising funds to build and sustain a year-round community aquatics center on the North Coast of San Luis Obispo County.
In partnership with public and private entities, the goals of the Foundation are to:
- Provide a sustainable aquatics facility that meets or exceeds the health, fitness, competitive, safety, educational and recreational needs of the communities we serve.
- Raise capital funds for the construction of a Community Pool which includes a competition sized or Olympic sized pool; a therapy/activity pool and a building that includes locker room/shower facility with office area for coaches, lifeguards and pool staff, and assigned storage areas for pool maintenance and workout equipment.
- Create an endowment fund to contribute to sustaining the aquatic center.
- Provide a quality year-round recreational swimming facility, subject to rules and regulations to be adopted by the Foundation.
- Improve the quality of life for all ages, community health, youth development, athletics, and the economic vitality of the communities we serve.
- Karen Robert
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!