Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
FUSE is committed to improving the lives of children with special needs and their families through: education and training, public awareness, advocacy, support, resources and referrals, networking, and community activities.
Families United for Support and Encouragement (FUSE) is a not-for-profit organization that improves the lives of children with special needs and their families.
Since our beginning in 1996, we have evolved from a small group of parents meeting as an evening support group to a non-profit organization serving the needs of families in nine counties in Indiana.
Our programs and services include monthly support meetings, training, child care, newsletters, family activities, media and equipment library, and an adaptive swim program. We enhance families' lives by giving families information and resources that they need, when they need it, to make the challenges of raising a child with disabilities just a little easier.The following statements define our core philosophy:
- We believe that children with special needs are children first
- We believe that full participation of children with special needs enriches the community
- We believe focusing on the abilities of children with special needs will empower them to achieve their full potential
- We believe that families should be empowered to make choices that are best for their family
- We believe in inclusiveness and diversity
- We believe providing support and information to families will enrich the lives of children with special needs
- Denise Arland
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!