Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Shepherd's Center of Sumter, SC is an interfaith ministry whose mission is to support and promote successful aging through programs and services, volunteer and support opportunities for adults 50 years of age and older. The Sumter ministry was founded in 1983 and is an affiliate member of The Shepherd's Centers of America, based in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Inspiring - people's lives with faith, meaning and purpose
- Educating- for informed decisions, personal growth and self-expression
- Serving - the needs of older adults
- Supporting - healthy, active and independent life style
- Enriching - the quality of life in later years
The Vision of the Shepherd's Center is to be the leading interfaith volunteer ministry in our community that provides older adults with life-long learning, volunteer and service opportunities.
- Jeanette Roveri
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!