Help us raise funds for upcoming operas or outreach to schools with your writing.
Learn online grant writing. Instructions provided.
Answer a question specifically, in a limited number of characters.
Teamwork with other GGO writers and ED.
You enjoy writing!!! Write descriptions of programs, letters.
Assist with carefully written grants. Are you good choosing the words that express best?
Edit GGO's Teachers Study Guide, Edit the Opera Program final draft: Receive Credit for final product
We will send you the material, you edit and send back!
Write Copy for website: Use current material, update and proofread.
Everyone here will appreciate your pitching in with your writing and editing talents, because you'll be helping with our current and long-range planning of opera seasons, and you 'll be thanked in the opera program and online.
Your resume will include achievements from working with GGO and excellent references, that will help your future career.
- Administrative Support
- Internet Research
- Exhibition Arts
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Grant Writing / Research
- Technical Writing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a week -
- Send resume and experience with writing. Depends on a deadline, number of hours varies
- Marketing Director/Manager for...
- Donor Relation Manager - Data...
- Event volunteer - Opera Fun
- Are you great at Planning Parties?
- Website Designer for Opera &...
- Be creative with your life-aim...
- Love to Hunt for Treasure? Be...
- Are you Passionate about...
- Opera Fundraising- FUN Raising
- Arts Administration Intern for...
- Sew you love to make costumes?
- Are you good at writing and...
- Volunteer Manager HR
- Fun Raising for Opera Events