Friendly Encouraging Visitor for In-Home Exercising
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1376 Hoyt Ave WSt. Paul, MN 55108
We all know the saying "Use it or Loose it"
We have able bodied seniors who are asking for your presence in motivating them to do light exercises that have been approved for them professionally or are specifically arranged by the Volunteer Coordinator. It is as simple as sitting down with them to do their physical therapy or arthritis exercises along with them or keeping them on track with the practice. We all do better when working with someone else who encourages us to keep moving.
High quality training is provided, and in-person teaching to you and your companion upon the first meeting allows you to appropriately learn and motivate when practicing the exercises. All exercises can be done in home, standing or sitting.
First Aid & CPR training will be provided by our program if you decide to take this opportunity. Build new friendship by making a healthy impact on someone's life.
- Physical Education
- Physical Therapy
- Fitness Instruction
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
- First Aid / CPR
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Please be committed to 4 visits per month
- Willing, motivating, kind attitude.
- Visiting a Senior
- CPR and First Aid Trainer...
- Volunteer Driver
- Friendly Encouraging Visitor for...
- Volunteer Grocery Store Driver
- Help a Senior learn to navigate...
- Organizing and Friendship
- Gardening Outdoors for a Senior
- Skilled Office Support, Writing...
- Hair Care or Aromatherapy for...
- Senior Friend and Caregiver...
- Grocery Shopping with Elder