Food Rescue Volunteers are the face of food rescue. They are the hands and hearts that collect wholesome, edible food from donors and deliver it to recipient organizations. We need volunteers to assist with these food delivery routes.
- Interacting with donor organizations
- Boxing and loading food donations into Table to Table van
- Transporting food to recipient organizations such as community pantries, shelters, preschools, etc.
- Unloading food
Most delivery routes start around 8:00 AM and run 2-3. Routes run Monday-Saturday. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-337-3400 more information.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week, once a week