You can help provide food to your neighbors in need!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
117 people are interested
Help us keep food from going to waste by rescuing it from donors and delivering it to area agencies that serve the hungry, homeless, and at-risk populations! In 2018 our volunteers rescued 2.4 million pounds of food and we would love your help!
- Interacting with donor organizations
- Boxing and loading food donations into Table to Table van
- Transporting food to recipient organizations such as community pantries, shelters, preschools, etc.
- Unloading food
Most volunteer shifts start between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM or 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM and run around 2 hours. Routes run Monday-Saturday. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-337-3400 more information.
We'll work with your schedule.
840 South Capitol St.Iowa City, IA 52240
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
- Bus/Van Driving
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly shift or 1-2 shifts a month as a substitute