Help us keep food from going to waste by rescuing it from donors and delivering it to area agencies that serve the hungry, homeless, and at-risk populations! In 2017 our volunteers rescued over 2 million pounds of food and we would love your help!
- Interacting with donor organizations
- Boxing and loading food donations into Table to Table van
- Transporting food to recipient organizations such as community pantries, shelters, preschools, etc.
- Unloading food
Most volunteer shifts start between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM or 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM and run around 2 hours. Routes run Monday-Saturday. Contact email@example.com or 319-337-3400 more information.
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly shift or 1-2 shifts a month as an alternate