Assists the Vetting Coordinator with the vetting needs of our foster animals. This individual would help in the day-to-day conversations (phone & email) between foster families and the vetting needs of their animals. No veterinary experience is necessary. We will provide support and the necessary guidance. Common tasks/duties include; tracking vetting due on animals in rescue & spay/neuter on adopted puppies & kittens, maintain a tracking list of needed spay/neuters, track last vaccination dates, track when frontline and heartguard is due.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 30 min a day
- Time ranges from 30 min- 1 hour a day.
- Home Visit Volunteers
- Help an Animal in Need by...
- Website Design and Development...
- Feline Owner Surrender Intake...
- Adoption Day Event Coordinator
- Public Relations Board Member
- Foster Coordinator
- Vetting Assistant (help keep...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Legal Counsel Board Member
- Fundraising Committee Members
- Vetting Coordinator
- Placement Coordinator
- Education Committee Members Needed
- Human Resources Board Member