Use Your 'Do it Yourself' Skills for the Benefit of Others!
From small projects like changing a light bulb or replacing smoke detector batteries, to larger jobs like installing bathroom grab bars and wheelchair ramps, we strive to give our patients a safe environment so they can just focus on getting better.
Be a part of the good work we are doing!
Assignments are given on an as needed basis; usually once a month. Email today for more information on becoming a Handy Person Volunteer.
Volunteer Resources Manager
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association
- Appliance Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible and sporadic; depends on need, 2-3 h/m
- Home repair and maintenance skills are desirable.
- Administrative Support-...
- Presbyterian Manor - 3rd...
- Hospice Volunteering - Be a...
- Medical Home Health Intake Needs...
- Wellshire Prebyterian - 4th...
- SEW FOR A NONPROFIT
- Northern Colorado Administrative...
- Cook Park Rec. Ctr. - 3rd Tuesdays
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Glenarm Rec Center - 4th Thursday
- KAVOD Senior Life - 2nd Thursdays
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...