Use Your 'Do it Yourself' Skills for the Benefit of Others!
From small projects like changing a light bulb or replacing smoke detector batteries, to larger jobs like installing bathroom grab bars and wheelchair ramps, we strive to give our patients a safe environment. This way, they can just focus on getting better.
Be a part of the good work Colorado VNA is doing!
Assignments are offered on an as needed basis; usually once a month. Email today for more information on becoming a Handy Crew Volunteer.
Prerequisites: Complete criminal background check, orientation, tuberculosis and drug test.
Apply today for more information on becoming a Handy Crew Volunteer:
Thanks for reviewing our ad, and we look forward to having you join our volunteer team.
Manager of Volunteer Dept.
6750 W. 52nd Ave., Arvada, CO 80002
- Appliance Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible and sporadic; depends on need, 2-3 h/m
- Home repair and maintenance skills are desirable.?
- Hospice Volunteering -...
- Receptionist Wanted for Clear...
- Harvey Park Rec Center, 2nd...
- Eastern Star Masonic Community,...
- Written Spanish Translation...
- Receptionist Needed @ Golden...
- Foothills Peak Community &...
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Healthcare Receptionist Needed @...
- Coach Others to Improve Balance...
- Golden West, 2nd and 4th...