Use Your 'Do it Yourself' Skills for the Benefit of Others!
From small projects like changing a light bulb or replacing smoke detector batteries, to larger jobs like installing bathroom grab bars and wheelchair ramps, we strive to give our patients a safe environment. This way, they can just focus on getting better.
Be a part of the good work Colorado VNA is doing!
Assignments are offered on an as needed basis; usually once a month. Email today for more information on becoming a Handy Person Volunteer.
Manager of Volunteer Dept.
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association
- Appliance Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible and sporadic; depends on need, 2-3 h/m
- Home repair and maintenance skills are desirable.
- Hospice Volunteering -...
- Clear Creek @ Golden-3rd Thurs
- Solomon Building (SECOR), 1st...
- Foothills Peak Community &...
- Broomfield Community Center, 3rd...
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Glenarm Rec Center 2nd Thurs of...
- Harvey Park Rec Center, 2nd...
- Eastern Star Masonic Community,...
- Golden West Retirement...
- Northern Colorado Administrative...
- Elms Haven, 3rd Mondays from 1-4pm
- Coach Others to Improve Balance...