Are you retired? Looking for a way to give back to your community? Join the Financial Coaching Corps and volunteer one day a week as a financial coach!
The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program is recruiting volunteers age 55 or older to work one-on-one with low-wage individuals and families helping them improve their money management skills and increase their financial stability. Applicants must have strong communication, research and computer skills. Training begins Tuesday, February 28, 2017.
For more information, please call: Courtney Davis (212) 614-5413
To apply, go online: www.cssny.org/programs/entry/financial-coaching-corps
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 1 Year
- Become a Literacy Program...
- Become a Citizenship Tutor
- "Help Bring the Internet to...
- Healthy Habits Teacher
- Chinese Interpreter
- "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"
- Help feed hungry New Yorkers. (...
- Client Advocate
- Make a Difference! Make a Food...
- Caregiver Coach
- Help homebound seniors organize...
- Administrative Assistant Volunteer
- Outreach Volunteer
- Food Pantry Intake Manager
- Volunteer Interpreter
- Korean Interpreter
- Help Families and Individuals...
- English for Speakers of Other...
- Attend Orientation to be a...