Turning Points provides, coordinates, and facilitates services to the homeless and those at risk of being homeless in Manatee County. In order to help provide these services, we are looking for a dental receptionist volunteer to greet and sign in patients, answer phones, set patient appointments, answer patient questions, and perform other tasks when needed. Bilingual is a plus and on-site training will be provided. Time commitment is two days per week, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM. Time commitment can be shared between two volunteers.
We love our volunteers and hope you will consider giving some time to help others. Come join our family.
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of two 4 hour shifts per week
- High school diploma or equivlent.
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Computer and Technology Wiz
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Multiple Volunteer Opportunities
- Laundry Attendent
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- New Client Processing
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Second Chair
- Shoes for the Homeless Project
- Assist with Job Searches and...