Turning Points provides, coordinates, and facilitates services to the homeless and those at risk of being homeless in Manatee County. In order to help provide these services, we are looking for a dental receptionist volunteer to greet and sign in patients, answer phones, set patient appointments, answer patient questions, and perform other tasks when needed. Bilingual is a plus and on-site training will be provided. Time commitment is two days per week, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM. Time commitment can be shared between two volunteers.
We love our volunteers and hope you will consider giving some time to help others. Come join our family.
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of two 4 hour shifts per week
- High school diploma or equivlent.
- Help us organize our donation...
- Graphic Designer
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Security Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Earn Student Volunteer...
- Laundry Attendent
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Licensed ARNP Psychiatric Nurse...
- Direct the Flow-Patio and Rest...