Turning Points provides, coordinates, and facilitates services to the homeless and those at risk of being homeless in Manatee County. In order to help provide these services, we are looking for a dental receptionist volunteer to greet and sign in patients, answer phones, set patient appointments, answer patient questions, and perform other tasks when needed. Bilingual is a plus and on-site training will be provided. Time commitment is one or two shifts per week either 8:30 AM until 12:30 PM or 12:00-4:00 PM. Time commitment can be shared between two volunteers.
We love our volunteers and hope you will consider giving some time to help others. Come join our family.
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of two 4 hour shifts per week
- High school diploma or equivlent.
- Help us organize our donation...
- Graphic Designer
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Security Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Do You Have Great Customer...
- Help a Veteran in Need!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Shoes for the Homeless Project
- Licensed ARNP Psychiatric Nurse...
- Direct the Flow-Patio and Rest...
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A UNIQUE...