Cape Fear Volunteer Center has several internship opportunities available. Internships are approved by many Universities, including but not limited to: UNCW, NCSU and ECU. We have the following opportunities available: MPA Students: Assistant to the Director, undergraduates:Event planning, Big Buddy Case Manager (appropriate for psychology, social work, education and others), Marketing and Public Relations (communications, business, marketing), non-profit management (business and others). Applications and job descriptions available upon request. Email email@example.com or call 910-392-8180.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies with internship
- Resume and cover letter indicating your desired career path. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Santa's Elves
- Animal Assisted Therapy Team...
- Big Buddy
- Events intern
- Volunteer Coordinator Intern
- Cat Adoption Center Volunteer...
- Volunteer Training to Help...
- disaster grant writers
- Captains for Cammie and Others
- Fashion Show Models
- disAbility Resource Center needs...
- Finance/Accounting Intern
- Centro Latino Bilingual...
- Axalea Festival Events Àssistant
- Big Buddy Program
- Bellamy Mansion Museum of...
- Trasporters for Interfaith...
- Office Volunteer for Cape Fear...
- Food Bank...
- Food Bank needs Drivers