Assist the Chief Executive Director in all functions, run the day to day operations in the absence of CEO, with the chair, enable the Board to fulfill its governance function, give direction and leadership toward the achievement of the organization's philosophy, mission, strategy, and supporting Board's evaluation of chief executive. Oversees program, product, and service delivery, over sees design marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of progams, products and services.
Oversees fundraising planning and implementation, including identifying resource requirements, researching, funding sources, establishing strategies to approach funders, submitting proposals and administrating fundraising records and documentation.
Recommends yearly budget for Board approval and prudently mangages organzations's resources within those budget guidelines according to current laws and regulations.
Assures the organization and its mission, progams, products and services are cosistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 35
- Food Coordinator
- Director of Sponsorships
- Administrative Support
- Creative with Clothing-Become a...
- Enjoy Cleaing & Beautification /...
- Secretary for Board of Trustees
- CPA: "Are You Good At Math?
- Assistant Executive Director
- Fundraising Volunteers, Good at...
- Enjoy Fundrasing Become a...
- HR Director
- Flyer Distributors
- Grant-Writer Dream Team Writer
- Networking Specialist
- Teacher, Social Studies & Science
- Assistant GED Coordinator
- Secretary to the Executive...
- GRANT-WRITING DREAM TEAM BUDGET...
- Teach Adults "Become a Spanish...