Volunteering is more than giving your time; you are giving your talents to help transform the lives of people with disabilities.
Enrich camper's lives and work with staff to:
- Take campers hiking on our adaptive nature trail
- Help with games, arts and crafts, singing songs
- Help a camper prepare a food item or just talk and enjoy a meal with a camper
- Share your talent if you have one. Perform a magic show, play an instrument, or share whatever you'd like to delight our campers.
There are many ways you can volunteer your skills, talents and passions at Camp Stand By Me and truly bring joy to and companionship to the people we serve. Come help with a weekend respite program - we schedule them twice a month throughout the school year. Volunteers are accepted for the weekend or for just a day or special performance. Our campers sure would love to meet you!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- one full day, or weekend, or special performance
- no smoking, drugs, or alcohol on premesis