Volunteer needed to coordinate collection and distribution of used musical instruments "from pianos to piccolos" donated to the Guild to be given to appropriate students or schools. This individual would work to expand this needed sharing and seek donations to cover fees for "new student musicians" and arrange for pickup and delivery of instruments.
Activities include contacting instrument donors, retrieving the value of the instruments, giving receipts to the donors, obtaining information about the address of the donor and instrument, and determining whether the instrument can be donated to a deserving school or consigned.
This position would be ideal for a college or graduate student, a stay at home mother, or a retired person. Please contact the Opera NOVA offices at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 536-7557. Opera NOVA is a non-profit corporation tax-deductible under IRS Code 510 (c) (3) and is incorporated in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- People Skills
- Donor Management
- Music Arts
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- at least 2 hours per week
- Event Planner
- Costume/Wardrobe Volunteer Wanted
- Volunteer Fundraisers wanted
- Newsletter Writer/Editor
- Volunteer Education Coordinators...
- Audience Development for...
- Webmaster Needed
- Finance Volunteer wanted
- Stage manager for opera...
- Opera NOVA needs volunteers for...
- Administrative Assistant
- Connect Local Seniors With the...
- Volunteer Coordinator wanted for...
- School Coordinator for...
- Volunteer Musical Instrument...