Pet companion-share your dog with a friend-Maple Grove
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where14850 75th ave NMaple Grove, MN 55311
For adults living with a developmental disability in one of our homes in Maple Grove, having dogs visit the home tends to be the highlight of her week. You know what your own pet brings to your life, so here is an opportunity to share that with another person....and possibly make new friends in the process.
Living Well Disability Services supports people with developmental disabilities in both residential and non residential setting. For more information on our programs and services, please visit our website at www.livingwell.org.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per month
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Gardening Volunteer-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Volunteer Companion-Maplewood
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Gardening Volunteer-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Friend-Mendota Heights
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Piano Player-Eagan
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Volunteer friend...
- Cooking Volunteer-Edgewood
- Volunteer Friend-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Driver-Robbinsdale
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Pet Visit Volunteer-Mendota...