Pet companion-share your dog with a friend-Maple Grove
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where14850 75th ave NMaple Grove, MN 55311
For adults living with a developmental disability in one of our homes in Maple Grove, having dogs visit the home tends to be the highlight of her week. You know what your own pet brings to your life, so here is an opportunity to share that with another person....and possibly make new friends in the process.
Living Well Disability Services supports people with developmental disabilities in both residential and non residential setting. For more information on our programs and services, please visit our website at www.livingwell.org.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per month
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Alzhiemers/dementia companion-...
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Board games, books, puzzles and...
- Friend/Sports Fan (Green Bay...
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Volunteer Key Board Player-Inver...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Wii Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Pamper Me Volunteer-Maplewood
- Coffee buddy-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Seamstress-Mendota...
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Musician Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Church Volunteer-Plymouth