Swimming volunteer-Mendota Heights (Carmen)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where915 Carmen LaneMendota Heights, MN 55118
You do not have to be ready to qualify for the Olympics in order to be a great volunteer for this opportunity. Please join a young woman who is living with a developmental disability as she enjoys the splish and splash of being in the water. Throw around some toys, float on your back and relax afterwards in the hot tub.
Living Well Disability Services services people with developmental disabilities both in residential and non residential services. For more information on opportunities and our programs, please visit our website at www.livingwell.org.
- Water Recreation
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per month
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Alzhiemers/dementia companion-...
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Board games, books, puzzles and...
- Friend/Sports Fan (Green Bay...
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Volunteer Key Board Player-Inver...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Wii Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Pamper Me Volunteer-Maplewood
- Coffee buddy-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Seamstress-Mendota...
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Musician Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Church Volunteer-Plymouth