The volunteer manager provides professional staff support to BFFCO volunteers, ensuring that families involved with the BFFCO program receive sound advocacy and quality supportive services. The volunteer manager is responsible for volunteer supervision and coordination of cases.
The volunteer manager should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in social service-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- The ability to communicate with, supervise and empower volunteers to be effective in their roles-experience with volunteers preferred
- The ability to work cooperatively with different types of personalities
- Knowledge and understanding of issues and dynamics within families in crisis relating to child abuse and neglect given preference
- Commitment to BFFCO program’s goals and mission
The volunteer manager reports directly to the executive director, who is responsible for his/her performance evaluations.
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be able to operate Microsoft Word, Excel and basic online navigation.