Volunteers greet, assist, direct, and provide information to those coming to the hospital and Feather River Health Center as patients or visitors.
Mondays (8am-12pm or 12-4pm) and Fridays (8am-12pm)
alternates needed M-F 8am-12pm or 12-4pm
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/week
- Shifts are: M-F 8-12; 12-4 or 4-8pm. Sat/Sun 11-3
- Thrift Shop General Volunteer
- Total Womens Health Office...
- Paradise Primary Care Office...
- Canyon View Clinic Office...
- Meals on Wheels Driver
- Outpatient Surgery Center...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Case Management Office Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels Meal Mover
- Meals on Wheels Lunch Loader
- Emergency Department Volunteer
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Pet Partner Volunteer
- Uniquely Yours Boutique
- Courtesy Desk Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels Office