Summary: We would like to populate a pool of rotating volunteers to help our Operations Administrator in the office. We can accommodate a variety of skills, so don't be shy. Contact us today!
Are you more hands-on than technical? You can help us file with our hard-copy files in the office.
Are you more of a technical person? Maybe you could help us enter information into our database system; help us place orders through Amazon; and backup our digital files.
Are you great on the phone? Our PR and Marketing Chair may need your pleasant phone personality.
The Office Assistants perform a variety of office, clerical, and admin tasks depending on current projects.Duties:
- Data entry (inputting new contacts into the I-PEF database)
- Filing, Organizing, Labelling
- Maintenance of office space
- Other duties specifically around coordination of special fundraising events, or as assigned
- Self-motivated, self-starter, needs little supervision after given a task or project
- Professionalism, great attitude, discretion/tact in all communication
- Attention to detail
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of I-PEF volunteers, partners, sponsors, and donors
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3 hours/week