UniversalGiving Returnships are intended for strong professionals seeking new opportunities. We understand that there are accomplished professionals who may be making a change in their career for several reasons. Perhaps you are re-entering the workforce after time off, a sabbatical or family leave. You may be hoping to make a career shift more in line with your goals and values, or perhaps you simply want to learn a new skill. UniversalGiving is eager to work together with you, forwarding the organization’s goals and yours as well.
A Marketing Partnerships Returnship is intended for a professional who can work with our CEO on high-level marketing partnerships. This person should have a strong command of marketing principles and the ability to target and forge long-term relationships driving results. The individual is a creative professional with leadership experience. Specific experience with cause-related marketing or high-level marketing relationships is considered a plus.
UniversalGiving™ (UG) is an award-winning website which allows people to give and volunteer with the top-performing projects all over the world. 100% of each donation goes directly to the project. UniversalGiving performs due diligence on all its projects through its unique, trademarked Quality Model™. UniversalGiving has been profiled on CBS and in FOX Business Network, and has also been featured in BusinessWeek, WomenEntrepreneur, Oprah.com, NBC News, The Christian Science Monitor, The New York Times, The Financial Times, MarketWatch, CNNMoney.com, Change.org and See Change Magazine.
UniversalGiving™ is committed to understanding and representing the diverse populations it serves worldwide. Members of all ages, genders, sexual orientations, races, ethnicities, nationalities, physical abilities or disabilities, religions or beliefs, and cultures are welcome as employees and volunteers in our organization. We believe that a diverse team will best serve our diverse populations.
- Gaining exposure and experience in a new industry
- Building new relationships
- Getting entry into an industry that is often difficult to access, where new positions do not open up frequently and are hard to obtain
- Working with CEO Pamela Hawley
- Upon positive execution, potential recommendation
- Increase brand awareness
- Coordinate brand both offline, online, and on the UniversalGiving website
- With proven success and positive attitude, work on significant partnerships with CEO, and play a major leadership role
- Work with team to meet both quantitative and qualitative goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of ten years of professional experience in marketing or communications field
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Critical attention to detail
- Interest in nonprofit work and international issues, and a passion to support our mission to advance international giving and volunteering
- Commitment to using and updating Salesforce, our Customer Relationship Database; prior experience considered a plus
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
Email your cover letter, resume, and professional writing sample to email@example.com. Please no phone calls.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Pro-‐Bono NGO Returnship for...
- Pro-‐Bono Corporate Returnship...
- Business Operations Intern
- Marketing Intern
- QA/Web Intern
- CSR Intern/Volunteer
- Executive Assistant to the CEO...
- Office/Administrative support...
- Development Intern/Volunteer
- NGO Services Intern
- Corporate Client Services...
- Social Media Internship
- Development Returnship
- Design Internship
- Pro-Bono Marketing Returnship...
- Marketing Partnerships...
- Salesforce Admin Intern/Volunteer
- Corporate Returnship for...