As a male mentor, you can help transform your community one man at a time to help prevent homelessness and keep families strong. Your connection with an adult in need is supplemented with training, which equips you with tools to stabilize their life and achieve success. By taking a genuine interest in them, building trust with them, and seeing a future for them you can reduce loneliness and raise them out of poverty. In addition, mentors get opportunities to come to our exciting fundraisers and events, so they can meet with others like themselves.
Make An Impact Now Explore more about mentoring here: https://vimeo.com/111005408 and on our website and come to a training session. Training session dates and time are posted at http://trustedmentors.org/training-calendar/ . Also you may contact us at email@example.com or call us at (317)985-5041 for more information.
Follow us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/trustedmentorsinc
Support. Stabilize. Succeed.
- Problem Solving
- General Education
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6 Hours a month for 1 year
- Fill Out An Application at www.trustedmentors.org
- Become a Homelessness Prevention...
- Mentor an Adolescent Aging out...
- Mentors - Stick around when...
- Start a New Season of Hope with...
- You can Make a World of...
- 10 mentors - 10 people willing...
- Support an Ex-Offender's Second...
- Be the Bridge for those in...
- Mentor At Risk Young Adults
- Mentor a comrade in need
- Mentoring Decreases Recidivism
- Spark the Light in an a Person...
- Life is tough without a Mentor