Trusted Mentors helps young at risk adults navigate into adult life through mentoring. Many times these young adults come to us after they have aged out of the foster care system and become homeless. This partnership actually has proven to help these young adults stay focused, decrease the amount of parole violations, and help the young adults stay in jobs so they do not return to the streets. By spending time with a specially matched mentee will help your community thrive and bring a sense of accomplishment for everyone involved. We will provide you continuous support and training in your role as a mentor. Also we have engaging fundraisers and events where you will be able to meet others like yourself.
Please watch this information video https://vimeo.com/111005408 for more information about us. If you are interested please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (317)985-5041.
- Mental Health
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- six hours each month for a year
- Become a Homelessness Prevention...
- Mentor an Adolescent Aging out...
- Support an Ex-Offender's Second...
- Mentors - Stick around when...
- Mentor At Risk Young Adults
- You can Make a World of...
- Tackling Poverty with One on One...
- Mentors Help Make Indianapolis...
- 10 mentors - 10 people willing...
- Life is tough without a Mentor