Our Mission is to positively impact the lives of young people in the Oakland and Hayward metropolitan area by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values, and promote healthy choices through the game of golf.
- Assist Lead Instructors in delivering our Nine Core Values and golf skills through fun and engaging golf games.
- Serve as a role model by demonstrating positive behavior and the Nine Core Values.
- Commit to coach at least one day a week for 3-hours for the 8-week session.
- Coach on the same day of each week to build a rapport with the same group of students.
- Classes are available Monday through Thursdays from 4-5:30pm, and on Saturdays from 11am-12:30pm and 1-3pm.
- No golf experience necessary! Golf and Life Skills Curriculum training provided!
- Our chapter is 90% volunteer run; the program could not operate without their amazing dedication to making a difference in the lives of our students.
- More than 70% of our students receive a scholarship.
- Each week nearly 250 students, from more than 23 schools are provided full scholarships and bused to our affiliate golf course locations where they join the additional registered participants.
- This is a really rewarding experience being able to make a difference in the lives of kids. -Coach Carol
- I've definitely seen our students have more confidence in themselves- not only on the course, but also at school.- Mr. Ramirez
- I saw firsthand how TFTEB can change our youth's lives for the better. I experienced it for my self with my own children and the children I served. - Mrs. Setiyadi
We look forward to meeting you!
- Sports Coaching
- Teaching / Instruction
- Physical Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- At least 1 day a week for 3 hours for 8 weeks.
- No golf experience necessary. All training provided. There are (3) 8-week sessions during the year.