Computer Basics Instructor's Aide - Snohomish County Job Training and Education Center
DONATE TO THIS
40 people are interested
Position Description: Support Goodwill Job Training instructors by providing an extra set of hands in the classroom. Assist with preparing the classroom and class materials, starting/ending class in a timely manner, helping with group activities, working with students who need extra guidance, and providing examples to students as needed.
- Preparatory work before/after class: making copies and setting up classroom /lab activities
- Provide guidance and support to students working in small groups
- Participate in classroom activities and assist individual students during lessons and exercises
- Administrative tasks as needed
- Other activities as needed
Role Requirements & Abilities:
- Interest in working in a classroom setting with adult learners; previous experience teaching or tutoring valued but not required
- Experience working with diverse individuals with multiple barriers.
- Reliable, punctual and consistent.
- Patient, understanding, and caring.
- Strong listening skills
We'll work with your schedule.
210 SW Everett Mall Way Ste DEverett, WA 98204
- General Education
- Teaching / Instruction
- Must be at least 18
- 3-6 months