At New Hopefor Kids, we feel fortunate for the many hours of service provided by our dedicated Volunteers. Our Volunteers are important to our many programs and we are so appreciative for their service! We hope you will join in the fun! We remain active in the community and always interested in learning more about your time and talents to assist us with our mission.
20 Volunteers needed to set-up tables, registration, engage children in games and activities, clean-up can ride in event
20 Volunteers needed as MARSHALLS (Adults only -responsible bicycle riders)
The job of a marshal is to lead, follow and ride alongside the participants in order to keep the group together, control speed and to wait with participants who have a medical or mechanical situation. A marshal should also be an ambassador of the event.
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Art of the Vine - Special Event...
- Child Care Volunteer at Grief...
- Holiday Bike Ride
- Marshal's Needed - Holiday Bike...
- Auction Item /Give-Away Solicitor
- Volunteer Grief Facilitators-...
- Office Support @ Center
- Marketing Assistant
- Assist with granting wishes and...
- Development Project Volunteer
- Greeter- Grief Center for Children