At New Hopefor Kids, we feel fortunate for the many hours of service provided by our dedicated Volunteers. Our Volunteers are important to our many programs and we are so appreciative for their service! We hope you will join in the fun! We remain active in the community and always interested in learning more about your time and talents to assist us with our mission.
20 Volunteers needed to set-up tables, registration, engage children in games and activities, clean-up can ride in event
20 Volunteers needed as MARSHALLS (Adults only -responsible bicycle riders)
The job of a marshal is to lead, follow and ride alongside the participants in order to keep the group together, control speed and to wait with participants who have a medical or mechanical situation. A marshal should also be an ambassador of the event.
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Space Coast - Kidz Got Skillz
- Child Care Volunteer at Grief...
- Holiday Bike Ride
- Winter Park Parade
- Auction Item /Give-Away Solicitor
- Wine and Wishes
- Volunteer Grief Facilitators-...
- Office Support @ Center
- Carriage Hill canvas - Promote...
- Wish Grantors-Assist with...
- Holly Jolly Holiday Party - Event
- Greeter- Grief Center for Children