The Salesforce Developer/ Administrator will be responsible for a variety of tasks, which include: upgrading installed packages, advising on how best to leverage the power of the tools to our needs, designing roles and permissions structures; creating and managing reports and customization as needed.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Upgrade installed packages (nonprofit version)
- Evaluate new tools as they become available on the Force.com platform.
- Serve as a knowledge resource for Salesforce capabilities and best practices and working closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce CRM
- Prepare and configure working functional prototypes as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with nonprofit database implementations and experience working with nonprofit organizations that use Salesforce for donor management and other applications is highly desired
- knowledge of Salesforce.com applications and force.com platform security;
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 1-5 hours per week