Many opportunities exist and in many locations;
- Boat Crew Safety Patrols on the Gulf waters and rivers
- Education Instructor or Aid to teach "boating safety"
- Vessel Safety Check people to recommend safety equipment
- Computer Systems and "Website""Design" person
- Radio Operator
- Fellowship Coordinator or Host
- Marine safety & environmental person
- Public Affairs to contact newspapers and public
- Publications/Newsletter -Have fun! The best job for exploring your
creative side and learning about the Auxiliary.
No boats or boating required. Only U. S. citizenship. Everybody is welcome! Must be at least 17 years old.
Free training that will look good on a resume or job application.
Requires purchase and wear of a uniform and a commitment of extended time. Please note that if you are volunteering for your schools Community Service requirement credit, applications are not being accepted because of the time commitment involved.
- Environmental Education
- Community Outreach
- Teaching / Instruction
- Safety & Disaster Education
- Search & Rescue
- First Aid / CPR
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- Meet at least monthly.
- Requires purchase and wear of a uniform and a commitment of extended time.