We are looking for volunteers to help connect with caregivers in our community over the phone. Caregivers are our neighbors, friends and co-workers who are taking care of their parents and loved ones. Check-in with our list of neighborhood caregivers to offer a helping hand in their busy lives answering questions about available resources. Our experienced staff of social workers will provide training and be present at all times to help volunteers with caregiver questions.
Flexible scheduling available!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Program Helper
- Caregiver Services Communication...
- Jump Aboard the Bus!
- Hair Stylist
- Catch The Bus!
- Meals on Wheels Delivery
- St Paul Meals on Wheels Packer
- Meet and Greet with Enthusiasm
- New Twin Cities Mobile Market Stop
- Help On The Bus
- Like to talk on the phone? Help...
- Caregiver Peer Support
- Help pack hot meals for seniors...
- Hmong Community Engagement
- Family Fun on the Twin Cities...
- Dining Room Assistant
- Field Trip Assistant
- Be The First To Say Hi
- Welcome Greeter