Care Management Assistant
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThe Senior Hub, Inc.2360 W. 90th Ave.(covers Denver metro area)Federal Heights, CO 80260
Volunteers are needed to assist with updating client profiles when they begin in our program and annually thereafter. Assessment training is provided.
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/wk
- Adams County Community Garden...
- Hunger Free Colorado Community...
- Meals On Wheels Driver
- Meal Pickup/Delivery for Sr. Hub...
- Brighton 27J and Adams 1, 12,...
- Vets Helping Vets
- Meals On Wheels Driver West...
- Respite Care Program, Senior...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers for...
- A Break for Caregivers
- Adult Day Service Volunteer
- Butterfly Pavilion Volunteer
- Food Pantry Scheduler and...
- Senior Peer Counseling
- Recycling Events Team Member
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Senior...
- Adams County Food Banks
- Care Management Assistant
- Totes of Hope Food Volunteer
- Adams 12 Five Star Student...