The Food Drive Volunteer(s) will check in with the director on an assigned date. The volunteer will fulfill requests to distribute boxes to various locations where food drives will be hosted.
This volunteer may also be asked to collect the completed food-drives, which can often be heavy and therefore they must be able to lift at least 50lbs. We will provide training on smart lifting and how to transfer canned goods for transport back to the Food Bank.
The ideal candidate has a pick-up truck, time, and a big heart.
We are asking that this giving individual provide us with their time and understands that they must cover any fuel/maintenance costs they incur while volunteering.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Santa's Elves
- Animal Assisted Therapy Team...
- Big Buddy
- Events intern
- Volunteer Coordinator Intern
- Cat Adoption Center Volunteer...
- Volunteer Training to Help...
- disaster grant writers
- Captains for Cammie and Others
- Fashion Show Models
- disAbility Resource Center needs...
- Finance/Accounting Intern
- Centro Latino Bilingual...
- Axalea Festival Events Àssistant
- Big Buddy Program
- Bellamy Mansion Museum of...
- Trasporters for Interfaith...
- Office Volunteer for Cape Fear...
- Food Bank...
- Food Bank needs Drivers