Be the last good thing in a person's life. Be a hospice volunteer.
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where60 mile radius of the Greater KC areafrom 9233 Ward ParkwayKansas CIty, MO 64114
Our patients need you! They need love and support. Come learn how to be a friend to someone in need. Read to them, paint their fingernails, watch TV with them, record their life memories in a journal, do art projects with them, sing to them...any talent you have can be utilized to make someone smile!
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 visits per month
- Caring and flexible attitude
- We Appreciate Veterans
- Be the last good thing in a...
- Hello Harrisonville! We need...
- Patient Visitors Needed
- Change Your Life...Become a...
- VolunTEENS Needed to Make a...
- Share your love of music with...
- Caregiver Respite Providers Needed
- Administrative Volunteer...
- Volunteers are the Hands and...
- Holding Hands Forever
- Did you know... more than 50% of...
- A Tea to Remember
- Life Journal for a Hospice...