We Appreciate Veterans
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereGreater Kansas City areaKansas CIty, MO 64114
Become a part of this rewarding experience! As a trained volunteer, visit, listen, support and learn about an American Veteran during their end of life. We are aware that veterans have unique needs at the end-of-life. Our goal is to ensure that these special individuals receive the compassionate care they are entitled to. The aim of our support and services is to make certain that at this time, our veterans live in a manner that provides them with the dignity, respect and the quality of life they deserve.
- Music Therapy
- People Skills
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 visits per month
- Flexible and caring attitude
- We Appreciate Veterans
- Be the last good thing in a...
- Administrative Volunteer...
- Hello Harrisonville! We need...
- Volunteers are the Hands and...
- Holding Hands Forever
- Patient Visitors Needed
- Did you know... more than 50% of...
- Change Your Life...Become a...
- A Tea to Remember
- Share your love of music with...
- Life Journal for a Hospice...