Operation Clean Sweep is a neighborhood beautification program. Operation Clean Sweep is designed to remove trash from the neighborhood, paint over unwanted graffiti and create a positive environment that residents can be proud of. We seek to engage the residents to take over the beautification and maintenance of their community. The plan is to reach out to people in the neighborhood who are involved in undesirable and unproductive behavior and encourage them to maintain the cleanliness and beauty of their neighborhood. Additionally, we want to encourage these same people to seek productive behavior, to identify positive alternatives to unproductive behavior, and to provide them with information regarding government and nonprofit services and agencies in their communities.
We engage in this project with flexibile hours from 10am to 4pm
Please call for more information
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Gloves, safety glasses, boots, tools (Shovels)
- Corporate Fund Raiser
- Director for Mentoring Program
- ISO Of A TAX PREPARER FOR NON-...
- Adopt a Family
- Summer Feeding Service Program...
- Grant Writers
- Urban Ministries - The second...
- Community Outreach Dinners
- Social Media Enthusiast
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Operation Clean Sweep
- Family Food Distribution Program
- Gofundme Professional
- Community Kitchen
- Senior Meal Assistance
- Attorney for a Non-Profit
- Mentoring program HYPE Hayti...