Web Content Managers - Enhance A Nonprofit’s Website Pro Bono
On Taproot Foundation website projects, the pro bono Content Manager assists the nonprofit client in gathering, organizing, and creating copy for their website. The Content Manager creates some copy, but primarily assists the nonprofit in conducting a content audit, creating a content outline, and developing a content delivery plan. The Content Manager also advises on creative elements such as tone and style, empowering client staff to create effective web copy.
A successful pro bono Web Content Manager/Writer:
- Has 3 years of experience managing and creating written materials
- Has management experience
- Has experience writing for the web
- Must have the ability to translate ideas and concepts into words
- Must be able to provide writing samples
A Service Grant project requires a 3-5 hour commitment each week over the course of approximately 6 months. This opportunity is flexible enough to work around the schedule of a full-time job.
Taproot Foundation makes it easy to make a difference. We’re a nonprofit organization that makes business talent available to organizations that are working to improve society. Our goal is to ensure that one day all organizations with promising solutions will be equipped to successfully take on urgent social challenges. To date, we have engaged close to 7,700 professionals on close to 2,300 pro bono projects benefiting education, health, environment, social service, and arts initiatives.
Now it’s your turn to join the movement and Make It Matter.
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Website Project Management
- Copywriting / Copyediting
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Technical Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months
- Web Content Managers – Enhance A...
- Can You Build A Dynamic...
- Strategy Consultants – Use Your...
- Project Managers Needed – Pro...
- Project Managers – Use Your...
- Strategy Associates – Use Your...
- Account Directors – Nonprofits...
- Help Others: Use Your...
- Project Managers – Nonprofits...
- Pro Bono Account Directors...