Do good for your community while using your professional expertise and work with talented peers on a highly structured pro bono project! Taproot makes it easy to make a difference.
Taproot Foundation is a nonprofit organization that makes business talent available to organizations that are working to improve society. We engage marketing, technology, strategy, design, and HR management professionals on pro bono projects, called Service Grants that benefit local nonprofits. Our goal is to ensure that one day all organizations with promising solutions will be equipped to successfully take on urgent social challenges. To date, we have engaged close to 5,000 professionals on close to 2,000 pro bono projects benefiting education, health, environment, social service, and arts initiatives.
Now it’s your turn to join the movement and Make It Matter .
Pro Bono Copywriters Needed
A Taproot Copywriter creates copy for brochure, naming, key messages, or annual report projects. The Copywriter works closely with the nonprofit client to generate compelling copy targeted at the organization’s key audiences. You can also provide your expertise directly through our online forums--do some micro-bono in your spare time!
A successful pro bono Copywriter:
- Has 3 years of experience in copywriting at a marketing or advertising firm
- Must have the ability to translate ideas and concepts into words
- Be able to take direction and feedback from the team and client.
- Be able to provide writing samples
A Service Grant project requires a 3-5 hour commitment each week over the course of approximately 6 months. This opportunity is flexible enough to work around the schedule of a full-time job.
- Meet a tremendous group of like-minded professionals
- Deepen your connection with your community
- Keep your skills sharp by applying them in the nonprofit sector
- Share your expertise with others
- Boost your resume and portfolio
- Stand out from others in your field
- Create lasting relationships
- Network with an active online community of professionals
Learn more and apply today: http://bit.ly/applytaprootvolmatch
- Technical Writing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Copywriting / Copyediting
- Sales Marketing
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Product Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months
- Web Content Managers – Enhance A...
- Can You Build A Dynamic...
- Strategy Consultants – Use Your...
- Project Managers Needed – Pro...
- Project Managers – Use Your...
- Strategy Associates – Use Your...
- Account Directors – Nonprofits...
- Help Others: Use Your...
- Project Managers – Nonprofits...
- Pro Bono Account Directors...