As a Taproot Foundation pro bono HR Consultant, you’ll lead the effort to address a nonprofit client’s most pressing talent management challenges. You will lead the analysis of a nonprofit’s HR needs, develop practical solutions, and help align talent strategy with organizational strategy. You will also help build consensus present findings to client leadership.
A successful pro bono HR Consultant:
- Has 5 years of experience working on strategic HR initiatives in the areas of performance management, training and development, or organizational design
- Has experience leading change efforts
- Has at least held at least director-level positions
A Service Grant project requires a 3-5 hour commitment each week over the course of approximately 6 months. This opportunity is flexible enough to work around the schedule of a full-time job.
Taproot Foundation makes it easy to make a difference. We’re a nonprofit organization that makes business talent available to organizations that are working to improve society. Our goal is to ensure that one day all organizations with promising solutions will be equipped to successfully take on urgent social challenges. To date, we have engaged close to 7,700 professionals on close to 2,300 pro bono projects benefiting education, health, environment, social service, and arts initiatives.
Now it’s your turn to join the movement and Make It Matter.
- Organization Design
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Human Resources Diversity
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 6 Months