Sierra Club Northeast Florida is the local group associated with the largest and oldest environmental organization in the US. We have programs, media events and information we want to communicate through our local print and broadcast media.
Help us publicize our events and information through local Northeast Florida print and broadcast media. Develop, maintain and work a list of local media contacts to ensure they know what Sierra Club is doing.
Some sources of such information are:
- attending meetings of the chapter or group executive committee (or arrange for someone to gather appropriate information for them) for news of conservation, outings, and other activities.
- regular communication with the chapter or group chair and conservation chair as well as leaders of various committees, including outings chair, and Inner City Outings chair
- email and information from our partner organizations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Could be resume-able experience.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per month