Manage the front desk including answering and directing all incoming calls.
Welcome visitors by greeting them in a friendly or courteous manner.
Maintain security by managing security doors, provide appropriate badges to visitors, and ensuring visitor logs are signed.
Provide basic clerical assistance including faxing documents and assisting with mail-outs.
Receive and distribute all incoming/outgoing faxes. Distribute all received purchase orders.
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 4 hours per assigned day - 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Dance or Drama Instructor
- Party Planner
- Gardening Teacher for Adults...
- Handyman/Maintenance for Agency...
- Gardener for Ability Garden for...
- Classroom Instructor
- Marketing Assistant
- Fitness/Exercise Instructor
- Share your outgoing and bubbly...
- Computer Instructor
- Art Instructor
- Work Group Assistant
- Photography Instructor