We are looking for more library lovers and bibliophiles to join our amazing team.
If you have a van, SUV or truck and enjoy driving and meeting people, you can help with making pick-ups and deliveries using your vehicle. You'd be picking up donations from the Palo Alto Libraries/ red bins, from estate sales, private homes and offices and delivering them to FOPAL at the Cubberley Community Center. (Snacks a plenty when you drop off donations a plus and, we reimburse for gas and mileage.)
** Students needing to fulfill community service hours requirements for students can help us as well**
Please call or e-mail us to leave your contact information. We’ll get back to you
Tel: (650)494 - 1266; email@example.com
For more information about our organization: www.friendspaloaltolib.org
Our Main Sale Room is located at:
4000 Middlefield Road,
- People Skills
- Physical Education
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Friends of the Palo Alto...
- Create your own mini bookstore- ...
- Mitchell Park Library FOPAL-...
- Friends of the Palo Alto Library...
- On Line Book Sale Volunteers
- Supersleuth book researcher
- LOVE to drive?- Friends of the...
- Love books & finding treasure?
- Volunteers @ booksales
- Book Giveaway Facilitator
- Special "Day of Event" Volunteer...
- Feel fulfilled, help with FOPAL...
- Join the “2nd Friday lunch team”