The purpose of the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) is to support public education efforts focused on educating America about mental illness, offering resources to those in need and insisting that mental illness become a high national priority.
The Paducah brank of NAMI is looking for a volunteer to assist with clerical work in their office.
For more information, please contact the RSVP office at (270)442-8993.
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week
- Creatures Great and Small
- Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross
- Hospital Volunteers
- American Cancer Society
- RSVP of Paducah-McCracken County
- Friendly Visiting with Seniors
- St. Nicholas Free Family Clinic
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Museum Guide and Gift Shop
- Disaster preparedness
- HEART USA
- Mentoring Youth
- American Cancer Society - REACH...
- American Cancer Society - ROAD...
- Sort Donated Food/Clothing for...
- American Cancer Society -...
- General Office Work
- Assistant to Quilting Education...