The purpose of the Purchase Area Development District (PADD) Long-Term Care Ombudsman Friendly Visiting Program is to talk with residents at area nursing homes and ensure they are safe, healthy, and taken care of, both mentally and physically.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of one hour per month
- Creatures Great and Small
- Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross
- Hospital Volunteers
- American Cancer Society
- RSVP of Paducah-McCracken County
- Friendly Visiting with Seniors
- St. Nicholas Free Family Clinic
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Museum Guide and Gift Shop
- Disaster preparedness
- HEART USA
- Mentoring Youth
- American Cancer Society - REACH...
- American Cancer Society - ROAD...
- Sort Donated Food/Clothing for...
- American Cancer Society -...
- General Office Work
- Assistant to Quilting Education...